Items to borrow:
- 1 folding picnic table
- colored plastic bowls
- lg. colored plastic plates
- plastic 12 oz tumblers
- STNA melamine plates w/ old STNA logo
- 1 red plastic carrying container
- 3 plastic boxes of misc. silverware (2), plastic cutlery (1)
- 2 cutting boards , 1 green, 1 heavy white
- 2 water coolers (1 blue, 1 orange)
- 1 Book, on MaryLouise Ott
- Residents of South Tabor can borrow items from the South Tabor Neighborhood Association with a check-out system.
- A designated volunteer will be present for the loaning of items and will make notations in a log as to the quantity and what the items are, as well as the date they will need to be returned in a clean and sanitary condition.
Name, address and telephone number will be required for borrowing items.
Please bring picture identification, with your address if possible.
- Length of time to borrow items is two weeks.
Arrangements can be made and noted in the log for longer borrowing times.
- Items are located at Trinity Fellowship Church, 2700 SE 67th Ave.
- Checkout dates will be by appointment only on any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 9am to 4pm- depending on church business hours. *
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
* If neither days or hours are possible, a request can be put in and the order picked up at an arranged place and time.